Jobs at:Washington State University Arusha
Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The University of Nairobi and Washington State University are recruiting clinically trained physicians and veterinarians for research culminating in a PhD. The program will be funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health and will provide tuition at the University of Nairobi, stipend, and funded research opportunities. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Candidates must have completed medical degree (MBChB) or veterinary degree (BVM)
• Master’s degree (MSc, MPH, MMED, or equivalent) at the time of program start (anticipated September 2020).
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send in their applications
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Cover letter highlighting your suitability for the advertised position (clinical, and research experience as well as your interest in PhD training in zoonotic and emerging infectious diseases)
• Current Curriculum Vitae with contact information (name, institutional affiliation, email address, and phone number) of 3 references
• Copies of your bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates, and transcripts, by 2359Hrs (EAT) 31st July 2020 to [email protected]
Indicate “PhD Training” in the subject line of your application email. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WSU is an equal opportunity employer; we do not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
More information about Washington State University – Global Health Program, can be found at https://globalhealth.wsu.edu/
Washington State University / Global Animal Health Tanzania
P. O. Box 1642, Arusha, Tanzania
Telephone: +255 786546555 https://globalhealth.wsu.edu/