Direct Reports: Project Pharmacy Manager / Mission Pharmacy Manager
Position status: Full-Time Location: Nduta Camp
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Pharmacy Management or Nurse diploma is essential
Required – previous pharmacy or nurse supervision experience of at least one year
Desirable – Experience with MSF or other NGO is an asset
Languages: English (required), Swahili, Kirundi (fluent, oral & written) and/or French
Main competencies and knowledge:
- Essential computer literacy (word and excel)
- Result, Teamwork, and flexibility
- Ensure the general functioning of the pharmacy and supervise pharmacy supply chain processes in accordance with MSF’s standards, in order to ensure its efficiency and operating availability
- Define storage, stock management, and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols, implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions (temperatures, humidity, and light exposure) and availability of drugs and medical material.
- Coordinate the delivery, reception, and recording of orders, in close coordination with the logistics department, updating stock files and informing line managers on their status (shortfalls, over-stocking, expiry dates), in order to permanently ensure security stock levels and ensure efficient management of stock. Be capable of scheduling activities in a pharmacy according to the priority, dealing with unexpected situations, and have sound pharmacy management and medical knowledge to manage the situation efficiently. In addition, prepare biweekly rosters of the team.
All interested applicants should submit a CV, supporting documents (copies of diplomas…) and phone number
To: Administrator, MSF Tanzania, Nduta – please deposit CVs at MSF Offices, Kibondo – MM guesthouse or at Nduta camp CV box.
Or the [email protected]
Please mark the envelope with PHARMACY SUPERVISOR
The deadline for the submission of applications is 2 pm 21/07/2020.
! Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.