Salary Currency: US Dollar
- Schedule and facilitate training activities for new hires and existing employees.
- Coordinate between field and office activities efficiently
- Plan, communicate and monitor all employees’ weekly and monthly schedules for smooth operations.
- Manage all employee leave applications, follow-up on leave balances for proper record keeping.
- Maintain, temporarily and on behalf of the HR office, all employee documents for record-keeping.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly branch reports.
- Oversee all facility management.
- Collaborate with respective team leaders to ensure that all equipment, products and supplies within the Branch meet Health and Safety standards.
- Carry out frequent and consistent facility inspections to determine the need for repairs and cross-check structural and equipment maintenance schedules.
- Coordinate with field officers and make sure they are all fine in terms of operations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Facility Management and Customer Service.
- Must have experience working in high-end establishment.
- He/she should have knowledge in Front Office Operations.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a management/leadership position is an added advantage.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English and Kiswahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
All applications to be aaddressed to: [email removed] not later than 20th August 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Save The Waters is an equal orpportunity Employer.
We seek to fill the positin of Operations Coordinator in our Dar Office.