Jobs at:Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS)
Deadline of this Job:
29 July 2021
Within Tanzania , nduta , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Nutritionist
Duty Station: Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC)
Reports to: Health Coordinator
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
• Supervision of nutrition programs in the camp in all health facilities
• Preparation of proposals and budgets
• Management of SAM and MAM in all modalities
• Preparation of food requisitions for different nutrition programs
• Provision of health and nutrition education to the PoCs and clients from the host community
• Ensure proper management of food commodities in the stores and during distribution
• Daily, weekly and monthly sharing of statistics with stakeholders
• FBM data entry analysis and submission of reports to stakeholders
• Updating HIS system
• Ensure proper prepositioning of food to all nutrition programs
• Ensure all food items received are fit for human consumption
• Ensure all SFP registers are well recorded according to the WFP protocols/guidelines
• Bachelor Degree in Nutrition, Human Nutrition or Food Science from the reputable
• Three years working experience in the humanitarian Organization.
• Working with the Refugee Camps will be added advantages.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV through online form (You can Click the link below)
https://forms.gle/kTmwEnpHTCPc86gr9 clearly fill in the form indicating the role applied for not later than July 29th ,2021 . (Only short listed candidates will be notified). Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
Click here to Apply Now