Nurse Class II
Jobs at:Ministry of Health Zanzibar
Deadline of this Job:
21 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Pemba , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nurse Class II
Qualifications of applicants
• Must have a first degree in the field of nursing from College recognized by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar.
• Must have completed practical training (internship)
• Be registered with the Council of Nurses and Midwives in Zanzibar.
• Using the procedure to determine Nursing and Midwifery systems (Nursing Process).
• Maintain work equipment.
• To do nursing work to serve customers in the community, hospital and all areas where health services are provided.
• Collecting important Health statistics.
• Directing and supervising the nurses and midwives under him.
• Prepare a work plan for nursing and midwifery services.
• Provide preventive and reproductive services
• Educating patients and the community
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to the Electronic employment system (Zanajira) through the following address:- http://portal.zanajira.go.tz from 01 August, 2022 to 21 August, 2022
The system is also available on the website of the Service Commission Government www.zanajira.go.tz
The applicant must classify the job position with the District which he prays for.
For professional help, contact the Government Service Commission
through the following emails:-
1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected]
The Government Service Commission warns all applicants that employment
they are given free. Therefore, they need to stay away from scammers who use them
these positions to earn illegal income.