The candidate will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines, also inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g., speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a multipurpose operator.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer, etc.)
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g., constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals
- Attention to detail
- Physical stamina and strength