Monitoring And Evaluation Coordinator
Deadline of this Job:
29 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PASADA is a social service and health care faith based organization operating under the Catholic Archdiocese of Dar es salaam. PASADA strives to reach the poorest of the poor living with HIV/AIDS and provide them with compassionate care, treatment and support services. Although sponsored by the Catholic Church, the services offered by PASADA are available to all individuals without discrimination of any sort.
PASADA KIZAZI KIPYA PROJECT
PASADA Kizazi kipya is a 4 year project funded by USAID in which PASADA implements as a Sub grantee to PACT-Tanzania will be ending on 30th September 2021, In order to maintain high quality level services and to meet our clients’ and donor’s expectations, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to work on fixed job assignment for eight months, January 2021 to August 2021 to fill the following positions: .
Monitoring And Evaluation Coordinator (1 Post)
Job title : Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Report to : Senior Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
. • To coordinate implementation and provide oversite of monitoring and evaluation in llala, Ubungo, Kinondoni, Temeke, Kigamboni, Kibaha, and Chalinze District.
• To perform Data analysis, visualization and reporting to promote data use at all levels.
• To provide program activities updates to Senior Project Manager.
• To support CSO & cluster M&E to conduct routine internal data quality assessment (DQA)
• To compile and reporting quarterly, semi-annual, annual and other reports as needed.
• To set up and maintain data entry and managing system including applications for all councils that PASADA implements Kizazi Kipya program.
• To coordinate and implement quality improvement at all districts.
• To fix and reporting all USSD issues and provide feedback to Council’s M&E Officer.
• To prepare and support council M&E officers to conduct DQA and council data review meetings.
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
Minimum Requirements on academic and other qualifications.
• Bachelor degree in public health, sociology, demography, statistics or other related social sciences areas.
• The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year experience working in monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
• Proficient with MS excel.
• Work experience in supporting technical or programmatic activities in orphans and vulnerable children.
• Experience with DHIS2.
• Experience with mobile data collection.
• Report writing and publication skills.
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills in English and Kiswahili.
• Ability to work effectively with multiple teams, partners, agencies and community members.
• Availability and willingness to travel up to 50% time.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefit package, both positions offer a very attractive work schedule.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications letters should indicate the position and Council of interest on the envelope and if it is through email, then on the Subject, attached with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, transcripts and names of two referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact should be sent NOT LATER than 29th December 2020, interested candidates are also encour¬aged to physically bring their application at Temeke Chang’ombe opposite Police Chang’ombe within Catholic Church Compound., only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The contact address is;
The PASADA Executive Director PASADA
P. O. Box 70225
DAR ES SALAAM,
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 December, 2020