Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Mobile Equipment Operator II – Truck to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and to ensure activities in the Shaft are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to : Shaft Supervisor
Work Schedule: 7 Days On / 7 Days Night / 7 Days Off
- Perform Field Level Risk Assessments and Entry Examinations at the work areas and ensure the health and safety of team members, visitors and contractors at the working area.
- Tramping equipment to designated area
- Responsible differentiate bin and waste bin
- To conduct Refuelling machine
- Able to know the tipping area low grade, high grade fine materials and oversize
- Ability to help during shaft exams
- Able to operate surface belt
- Ability to assist to load and offloading material into and from a shaft conveyance
- Prepare a conveyance for shaft examination and repairs
- Ability to assist during shaft inspections
- Cleaning of Sump under the belt
- Able to transfer head gear transfer car manually
- Able to know the signals used by belt
- Record and Reporting all activities in every end of shift
- Identify and control efficiencies & delays
- Complete operational and maintenance check sheets as per requirements for all assigned equipment
- Ordinary secondary education
- Truck operation certificate
- Valid driving license class G and F
- Belt operator certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar industry as Truck Operator
- Experience in shaft operations
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge in operating truck
- Mine health &Safety awareness
- Excellent communication in English ,both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “ MOBILE EQUIPMENT OPERATOR II – TRUCK” in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
If you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 26 th December 2020
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com