Mining First Line Leader
Jobs at:Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited
Deadline of this Job:
08 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Mobile Maintenance Systems Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Mining – Mobile Maintenance section are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mining First Line Leader
Work Schedule: 7 Days Day Shift / 7 Days Night Shift / 7 Days Off
Duration: 1 Year .
• Conduct Shortcreting Operations
• Paste pipe installation and switch over
• Paste barricade construction and pouring activities.
• Monitor and control paste pouring and cycle efficiency
• Install Foam blocks in long hole stopes
• Fan installation and Service reclaiming
• Underground Water management and dewatering
• Bumper block construction and installation
• Vent wall drilling and vent door construction and installation
• Charging off and blasting cap to unplugging paste line
• Discuss with supervisor how to improve service and construction efficient
• Monitor and control service and construction work
• Coach and mentor trainees on paste pouring logistics and operation
• Presentation of best practices to other people
• Ordinary secondary education
• Utilities equipment operation skills
• Construction skill in underground mine
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in underground mining
• Experience in operating machine in large underground mining operation
• Driving ability in underground mining with valid driving licence
• Valid blasting licence
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent communication in English ,both writing and verbal
• Hazard identification and Risk assessment
• Mine health & Safety Act awareness
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
• Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
If you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking. Please forward applications before 08th September, 2020.