Mechanical Artisan – Packaging
Jobs at:Anheuser-Busch InBev(ABInBev)
Deadline of this Job:
05 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Mechanical Artisan – Packaging
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The purpose of this role is to operate, maintain, repair and optimize plant and associate devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment by complying with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
• Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
• Optimize production performance by interpreting and implementing a production plan for the shift, measuring?and recording performance attributes, optimizing?usage of resources, supporting the team to improve process quality, facilitating?problem solving, monitoring trends and initiating?corrective action as well as performing running schedules
• Facilitate?the operational process by preparing?for production, operating?and monitoring machine performance, performing brand and part change as well as carrying out ATO activities
• Work?well in teams by communicating?effectively within?teams and all levels in the plant while also contributing?to self and team development
• Apply the VPO principles and practices when carrying out all work
• Understand, implement and comply to the GOP requirements
• Sustains what has been implemented
• Min – Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Min – 3 to?5 years production engineering/maintenance field training
• 3 - 5 years technical mechanical/electrical and bottling experience in a FMCG environment
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
1. Internal applicants require Line manager approval
2. Kindly attach CV in PDF format
3. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than (05 September 2021).
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now