M & E Supervisor
Jobs at:Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Deadline of this Job:
26 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Republic Of Tanzania
The Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions: .
Job Title: M & E Supervisor (1 Position)
Reporting To: Global Fund Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the GF Coordinator with the communication between the MoHSW Permanent Secretary and GF supported programmes (NACP, NMCP, NTLP, HSS) and external agencies (MSD, TFDA, NIMR) on M&E and progress reporting issues as outlined in these ToR.
• Compile the monthly PSM indicator reports and financial disbursement progress reports and transfer the information into monthly flash reports for submission to GF Coordinator by the beginning of third week every month.
• Scrutinize quarterly progress reports from the GF supported HIV/AIDS and HSS grant programs; compare with planned activities; summarize findings in brief reports to GF Coordinator by end of the month into the subsequent quarter. Also provide written feedback on the reports to individual programs
• Scrutinize and submit recommendations for endorsement of GF Coordinator regarding GF supported programs’ performance in terms of timely and high quality progress reporting to:
• LFA and GF (PUDR sheets, training plans, performance frameworks)
• TNCM (Dash Boards – progress update)
• Assist programs and external agencies with assessment of capacity enhancement requirements and advise on capacity building opportunities as directed by the GF Coordinator.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Experience and Qualifications
• Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD) and Master of Monitoring and Evaluation. Master of Public Health or Epidemiology will be an added advantage.
• Three to five years working experience in the M & E field.
• Be able to collect and understand the evidence that is already available
• Data collection and survey development skills in social science research
• Strong data analysis skills
• Strong communication skills, such as good data visualization skills and creative presentation techniques.
• Strong proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages and Computer literate
• Age limit: 50 years
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any. The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for: your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees. All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry before 15:30hrs December 26th 2020 and channeled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children, Government City Health Road
P.O Box 743, 40478 DODOMA.
• Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
• For more information kindly visit http://www.moh.go.tz