Key and Vulnerable Population Coordinator
Jobs at:Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC)
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Republic Of Tanzania The Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) with financial support from CDC/PEPFAR is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions: .
National Aids Control Program (NACP)
Job Title: Key and Vulnerable Population Coordinator (1 Position)
Reporting to: Head Prevention Unit - NACP
Duties and Responsibilities
: • Work with implementing partners to plan and implement Key and Vulnerable Population (KVP) activities at all levels.
• Develop policy guidelines including Standard Operating Procedure, job aids and assessment tools for KVPs at the national level.
• Lead implementation and monitoring of HIV services to KVPs including development of recording and reporting tools, as well as monitor reporting of the KVPs through District Health Information System 2 (DHIS2).
• Build capacity to the low levels through supportive supervision, mentorship and dissemination of guidelines to all levels related KVP HIV interventions.
• Coordinate and implement research related to KVP HIV services provision.
• Participate in fund raising activities including proposal writing and attend to all other HIV related ad hoc activities as directed including responding to queries from the Parliament and all other KVP health related activities.
Experience and Qualifications
: • Degree in Sociology or a relevant health related degree.
• Post graduate degree in Sociology and public health is an added advantage.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Computer literacy will be an added advantage
• Three years working experience in KVP field.
• Strong communication including proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages and computer skills.
• Age limit: 50 years.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Terms of engagement: 7 months contract - renewable (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any;
• The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for;
• Your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees;
• Every applicant MUST apply for only one position. Failure to do so the applicant will be automatically disqualified;
• All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry through Postal Office before 03:30pm on 04th February, 2021 and channelled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (Health), Government City Mtumba,
P. O. Box 743,
Note that: • Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful;
• For more information kindly visit: www.moh.go.tz