Jobs at:Rijk Zwaan
Deadline of this Job:
05 May 2020
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 500+ employees. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us. From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 2,600 people in more than 30 countries. Above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That is how we continuously want to work together towards a healthy future. We have the following vacancies for dedicated diligent Tanzanians: .
Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensuring that laid down internal controls and other procedures are followed;
• Conducting routine examination of the accounting records in order to ascertain the records are properly kept and accurately recorded, proper classification has been observed and that the available financial data is reliable;
• Ensure that there is compliance with established policies, procedures, controls and other regulations;
• Review of measures for safeguarding assets and inventories;
• Checks accuracy of bank reconciliation;
• Executes audit programs, carry out systems audit;
• Detects frauds, theft and waste of any kind of asset;
• Advises on best use of company resources;
• Makes follow-up of previous internal observations;
• Has managerial duties or managerial role;
• Assists in closing the financial year, support of the external auditor, banking/cashflow, and treasure management.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Advanced university degree (Doctorate, Masters or equivalent) in Clinical or Counselling 5+ years experience at (one of the) big 4 audit firms.
• Preferably experience in handling fraud investigations.
• Preferably experience with IT audits.
• CPA; bachelor of commerce: major in accountancy, preferably at the University of Dar es Salaam or Mzumbe University.
• Fluent in English.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to, Q-Sem at [email protected]