Human Resources Officer
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Human Resources Officer at Total .
Description Du Poste
• Workforce Planning: Supports in the Workforce and talent requirements, planning and monitoring in line with organizational strategy to meet short and long terms talent requirements
• Talent acquisition : identification of staffing needs, supports the recruitment process to ensure that TTL acquires high caliber talent in line with business requirements.
• Ensuring regular reviews of job descriptions, job titles and conducting job evaluations on regular basis to ensure alignment with the organization structure
• Performance Management : prudent management of the performance management schemes, up-skill managers in best practices in conducting performance reviews
• Developing and implementation of the Annual Learning & Development Plan : ensuring the implementation of the annual learning and development plan as approved.
• Change Management and Organizational activities : supports HR Manager and the business in effective implementation of change.
• Handle HR Projects e.g. Employee surveys, Diversity, YGT program, VIE program
• HR Reporting : related to workforce, organization
• Manage the reward and remuneration program including benefits and ensure they are internally equitable as well as externally competitive and operate cost effectively to attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees
• Handling payroll processes through Anael Payroll system and ascertaining timely payment of salaries.
• Designs HR procedures, policies and strategies
• Manages Medical Insurance scheme for employees and dependents
• First point of contact for all staff & providing labour law expertise to guide and support managers in employee relations issues.
• Full ER case management including disciplinary & grievance handling processes.
• Provide professional & comprehensive generalist HR service through successful delivery of operational support across a diverse client group.
• Manage full employment lifecycle from offer generation to retirements, retrenchments, resignations, Settlement Agreements, etc.
• Working with Trade Union
• Managing HRIS system and interfaces i.e Anael Payroll, Anael EIS, Anael HR
• Ensuring data integrity & maintenance in Anael HRIS including full integration between SAP & Payroll resulting in 100% accuracy.
• Analysing/interpreting data, producing reports including Performance management, Training and so forth.
• Ensure full compliance with Tanzanian Labour Law & regulatory changes.
• Ascertaining compliance to statutory requirements i.e. PAYE, SDL, WCF, NSSF
• Liaising with external authorities i.e. TRA, NSSF, SSRA, External auditors, and so forth
Job Skills: Not Specified
Contexte et Environnement
• Total Tanzania has approximately 200 staff across the country. And it has about 130 contracted staff.
• The role covers generalist remit of HR with heavy focus on employment law & complex employee case management. He/she is responsible for providing a professional & comprehensive HR service and help to deliver on the people agenda.
• Interfaces with all Staff & Managers including Mancom,and external agencies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management.
• Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management/ Masters is added advantage
• 3 to 6 years’ experience in general HR practices.
• Sound understanding of career management, trends, best practices local labour market and the regulatory framework
• Strong Negotiation, judgment and anticipation skills
• Good Communication, Interpersonal and decision-making skills
• Good analytical, planning and organizing skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here