Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Human Resources Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position will ensure activities in the Human resources Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to : Human Resources Operations Superintendent
- Ensure no reportable injuries and regularly conduct safety interactions
- Provides assistance on communication improvement between management and the workforce
- Ensure 100% compliance on salary & contracts administration
- Schedule visitation and presentation on health benefits of employees
- Assist in translation and circulation of GM’s monthly brief to the workforce
- Translate and circulate policies and communicating thereof to the workforce
- Assist with preparation of reports on labour cases.
- Updating and communicate recruitment tracker to respective departments
- Conduct end – to end – recruitment , ensuring that the recruitment cycle (tie to fill vacancies ) is reduced
- Prepare Weekly/ Monthly/Quarterly Reports accurately and timely.
- Attendance at tool box meetings and any other required training to enhance efficiency and effective implementation of the plans and strategies
- Assist with the monthly payroll administration
- Attend labour cases at CMA, Regional and High Court
- Provide assistance to the Superintendent on Disciplinary & Grievance case Management , internal Communication , Union Relationship Management as well as Employee Climate Monitoring
- Ensure that assigned tasks are completed timely, safely and effectively.
- Handle staff grievances and disciplinary issues and provide appropriate guidelines for fair and effective resolution as per Tanzania Labour Laws
- Facilitate performance management by ensuring employees appraisal and reviews are completed on time and further analysing for preparing of Employees Training Needs and Annual Increments
- Managing onboarding and engagement process for new hires (international and national employees) as per Company Procedures
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or Equivalent
- Payroll Management Certificates will be added advantage
- Labor Relations certification
- Must have minimum at 5 years’ experience in human resources in large organization preferred in mining
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English and Swahili ,both writing and verbal
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of Tanzania employment legislation.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Working under minimum supervision
- Mine Safety and health Awareness
- Sound knowledge of Mining Safety Regulations and best practice
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV - YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER “ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
If you are not contacted by Barrick - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 30 th October 2021
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com