Human Resources Officer (Ref: C3HP/HRO/12-21)
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9, 2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention, care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Human Resources Officer .
Responsible for providing human resource and administrative support to the program management and staff.
- Provide support in recruitment from advertising, shortlisting to selecting suitable candidates.
- Assist in on boarding new staff including coordination of a ‘buddy’ to assist them to adopt to the program culture and working environment.
- Support the coordination of trainings for all program staff.
- Provide administrative support to meet the needs of staff by preparing relevant correspondence such as formal letters to banks, police etc.
- Ensure staff documents are stored in their personnel files, the information is updated in the system, and confidentiality is maintained.
- Ensure staff are on track with performance management including goal and other performance management processes through sending reminders and follow up emails.
- Prepare monthly reports on human resource (HR) functions including leave, performance management and staff statistics.
- Organize and coordinate wellness sessions for staff every quarter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field
- A minimum of one-year relevant working experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to [email protected] . For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line. Submission deadline is 10th December 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.