Human Resource and Administration Officer
Jobs at:Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official overseas relief and development organization of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and has served people living in poverty and situations of vulnerability in over 100 countries since 1943. In Tan¬zania, CRS has served vulnerable communities for over 50 years and accomplished this through development programs of emer¬gency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance, and peacebuilding.
CRS is inviting experienced and qualified citizens of Tanzania to apply for the following post below...
Human Resource and Administration Officer
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Officer – Dar es Salaam based (1 position)
Reports to: Operations Manager .
• Provide support to the Operations Manager in his/her daily responsibilities with regard to the overall management of HR programs and Administrative Services for the CP.
• Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost-efficient and quality service delivery from ad¬ministrative support functions.
• Help coordinate and support HR processes, activities, and service delivery, to ensure they meet the latest agency, do¬nor, and local legal requirements and standards and reflect best practices.
• Engage with relevant external stakeholders (i.e. govern¬ment officials, landlords, service providers) on assigned administrative matters and help ensure required authoriza¬tions and documents are up to date.
• Collect and organize input on HR and Administrative sys¬tems, processes, and policies and participate in the review and update of various systems, manuals, guidelines, and tools.
• Support professional development needs assessment and helps ensure the provision of precise development pro¬grams for CRS staff and partners.
• Maintain record keeping through personnel files and/ or Insight that adheres to required CRS, donor, and local law regulations. As needed provide support on analytical reports on HR-related data, metrics, and trends to support decision-making, workforce planning, and development.
• Supports the country program on compliance and registra¬tion issues related to NGO laws and amendments per the requirements of the government of Tanzania.
• Help ensure HR and Administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local laws and regulations.
• Coordinate the efficient use of CP assets and fully com¬pliant of office materials and asset management systems.
• Monitor, review, and analyze inventory accounting records and data entries in the inventory tracking for accuracy and completeness. Report accounting discrepancies and irreg¬ularities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration required. Additional relevant ex¬perience and completion of HR certification courses. (See EOE disclaimer below.)
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in HR and Administra¬tion, preferably with an international or local NGO and good knowledge of HR best practices and standards.
• Experience with, understanding the local labor law employ¬ment laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts, and practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong relations management abilities. Strategic ability to relate and approach people at all levels internally and ex¬ternally.
• Strong customer service ethic and abilities, very good ana¬lytical skills with the ability to detect and report inconsisten¬cies
• Very good planning, coordinating, and organizing skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their applications to CRS Human Resources at [email protected] by 17h00 EAT on 19th February, 2021.