Grant Management Officer
Jobs at:The Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title : Grant Management Officer (1 Position)
Reporting to : Global Fund Coordinator
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and Applicants must attach an upto- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced, Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Birth certificate.
• National ID. iv. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
• Form IV and form VI results slips;
• Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
• Applicants employed in the Public Service
• Should route their application letters through their respective employers.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level
• education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania
• (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
• Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
• Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate.
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
• Every applicant MUST apply for only one position. Failure to do so the applicant will be automatically disqualified;
All applications should be sent through online application portal via web-address www.ajira.moh.go.tz not later than 18th June 2021.
• Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two
• weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
• For more information kindly visit www.moh.go.tz