Global Web Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
Jobs at:Save the Children
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the permanent Global Web Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist. Save the Children is in the middle of its ambitious 2019 – 2021 strategic plan that looks to significantly increase our digital engagement with new and existing supporters to achieve our programmatic and advocacy goals.
Both raising funds and engaging with our supporters through campaigning in digital channels are key to delivering to the strategy.
This role sits within the Digital Public Engagement Team, a virtual team, which provides strategic support and specialist technical guidance to our 27+ Members, most of them in Asia, Oceania, Europe and the Americas. This team also focuses on reaching out to new audiences and engaging with them in non-member markets with a special focus on a list of key markets.
As an Global Conversion Optimization Manager at our organization, you will be responsible for leading and managing the testing and optimization of key conversion points in the engagement funnel for non-member markets as well as supporting our member offices in this process. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Demonstrable high level knowledge and at least five years of experience designing and implementing directly CRO programs with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics in the profit or non-profit sector (ideally both at client and agency side).
Proven success in delivering these programmes with demonstrated financial results.
• Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our supporters
• Advance level of knowledge and experience using Google Analytics
• Experience working with popular keyword tools
• Knowledge and experience designing and implementing SEO optimization strategies
• Experience using major web content management systems including Drupal.
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English, additional language skills would be an asset
• Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity
• Experience working internationally in a support role to a diverse range of markets
• Senior experience in the INGO sector.
• Experience in cloud-based CRM solutions a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc).
• Proven project management skills delivering complex projects on time and on budget with a strong knowledge of all the financial aspects of digital fundraising/marketing including analysis of costs/income, ROI, conversion and donor/client retention data and all other relevant KPIs.
• Strong personal, organisational and self-management skills; with an ability to lead and work in teams and motivate others
• A self-starter using initiative to see opportunities to achieve objectives in this role
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft products
• Ability to articulate the work of Save the Children with passion
• A willingness to travel to support members directly or to relevant events as required.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated.
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please apply in English saving your CV and cover letter as a single document, including details of your current remuneration and salary expectations for this role. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://www.savethechildren.net/careers
If you previously applied for this position, please do not re-apply.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.