Education qualification: Graduate or like in food technology
Job location: Morogoro, Tanzania
- Overseeing production processes
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Ensuring that safety, health and company regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Over-viewing plant performance reports
Experience: 15 years’ minimum experience in production of GRAINS, SPICES, PULSES, FLOURS and ORGANICS
- Must have experience in production of consumer packs of GRAINS, FLOURS, DALS, SPICES, ORGANICS, ETC.
- Knowledge of all the variety of product’s production method alternative methods to get the best output from available quality
- Should be practical and logical to get it done (complain less) to handle situation with available resources
- Efficient production to reduce power, labor cost and wastage of material
- Maintain hygienic environment and paper work as per the requirement of BRC, USDA, HALAL, ISO 9000 etc
You have got what it takes? Hurry and apply via Brightermonday platform!
We are keen on hiring a well reputed, respected and experienced production-oriented personnel.