Deadline of this Job:
25 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Kilimanjaro , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Provide Management Support, Supervisory and leadership to all nurses, second in charge of
patient care and all hygiene issues at the hospital.
• Providing excellent clinical and professional leadership to the nursing staff at all levels within the
• hospital environment including inpatient and outpatient services.
• Ensuring that nursing care is delivered to a hish standard and that the nursing resource is
• managed effectively.
• Ensuring nursing ethics that is constantly observed to maintain the hospital's reputation.
• Leading on infection prevention control.
• Supervising kitchen activities and the patient's food.
• Maintaining a good standard of cleanliness.
• Taking charge of all nursing services and allocating nursing and health care resources where
• Support the management in planning and implementation of hospital developments relating to
• patient care and quality throughout the hospital environment.
• Participate in hospital management meetings and make proper decisions to achieve hospital
• Reporting breakdowns and maintenance issues to the TPC building help desk and follow-up for
• immediate maintenance.
• To work closely with the hospital matron and management to ensure that the staff work effectivel
• to achieve hospital objectives.
• Accompany doctors on ward rounds.
• Should demonstrate ability to coach, train and build teamwork spirit.
• Ability to create reports for facility management.
• Maintain Confidentiality for Patients.
• Personal Specifications
• Must hold a diploma/degree in nursing, a valid license from TNMC (Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council). Working experience of not less than four years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
• Human Resources Executive Officer,
• P. O. Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro
• Tel: +255272754389,
• E-mail: [email protected]