Jobs at:Capital Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Capital Ltd is an international & highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations spanning over 3 continents, an industry leader in safety with ambitious growth strategies. In Tanzania we have our Head office in Mwanza and operations covering 3 main mining companies / sites within Tanzania. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills : Not Specified
You will be required to have:
• Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
• Electromechanical and mechanical engineering knowledge background.
• Experience in drilling and mining fitting equipment/machines.
• 10 Years maintaining Heavy Diesel Equipment.
• At least 5 years in the mining industry around Heavy earth-moving & mining equipment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Hydraulic systems, low voltage Electric systems, contamination control.
• Atlas Copco, Blast hole Drill, Tamrock top hammer, RC Exploration rigs including Sullair compressors, RH120 & RH90 Shovels, CAT 777 Trucks, D9, D8 Dozers, repairs/maintenance experience advantageous.
• Component repair & testing experience.
• Sound knowledge of troubleshooting procedures.
• Be able to demonstrate their knowledge of preventative maintenance procedures.
• Demonstrated leadership in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
• Demonstrated ability to empower local communities and hold “cultural awareness” in high regard.
• Working experience with diverse cultures is preferred.
• Capable of using Microsoft Office preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work Hours: 8 120 Bachelor Degree