Finance, Insurance & Real Estate
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
, Base Salary:
To obtain maximum yield potential, consistent deliverance of crop volume with high quality standard while ensuring good agricultural practices are well implemented at all times.
• Do business partnering with Procurement department in purchasing saving, improvement on credit terms and effective sourcing of suppliers.
• Do financial reporting on monthly basis as per Unilever Guidelines and deadlines.
• Do business partnering with Customer service and operations manager.
• Update IAS4I (now IAS 16) valuation of biological assets quarterly in line with guidelines.
• Validate all suppliers and contractors’ invoices, check if approved as per authority limits & in the with contracts and ensure posted timely into the ledger.
• Validate all supporting documentation for payments eg GRNs and LPOs and ensure approval is as per authority limits
• Verify all payments are done as per credit terms for all suppliers and contractors.
• Compile and review weekly and monthly aged analysis report and submit to Finance Manager.
• Review a monthly supplier and contractor payment plan and provide weekly update against the plan
• Manage Tea Stocks, Sales, Debtors including sundry debtors and Creditors.
• Assist the Customer service and operations manager on managing Central stores stocks and the rest ofUTTL stores.
• Ensure receivables and stocks reconciliations are done on monthly, any variance is reported and re-solved.
• Ensure monthly reconciliations are done for all Main suppliers and contractors and a Quarterly reconciliation is done for all suppliers and contractors.
• Review provisions and accruals before posting into the ledger and ensure monthly reconciliations are done.
• Validate a monthly sales forecast number ensure forecasted numbers do make sense and achievable within the month.
• Project Appraisal and building the Business cases and ensure that all projects are being approved before spending.
• Taking lead in Capex forecasting and external capex reporting.
• Build capacity among all project teams and participate in regular project, meetings to track spend updatepartners.
• Ensure UTTL internal and group controls/polices are being adhered and followed all the time eg. Fuel management policy, travel policy, medical, staff advances etc.
• Conduct trainings on best practice accounting procedures to the finance team and accounts/store clerksat factories and estates. Do a spot audit on various items and ensure compliance of the procedures/controls.
• Ensure Assets tagging and stock counting exercise are being done twice a year and reports are signed andapproved.
• Ensure capitalization of assets are being done timely and a review of AR reconciliation is performed on monthly basis.
• Authorize and release online payments.
• Provide information and explanations for internal and external auditors.
• Set targets for direct reports.
• Perform any other duty assigned by the Finance Manager
• The Site Safety Operations supports the Site SHE Manager or Coordinator in managing Safety & Health improvement activities to achieve excellence at the site level. S/he works with site SHE teams to identify and implement improvement plans in order to achieve sustainable SHE excellence by reducing injuries and illnesses as measured in the core KPIs
• Drive safety risk assessment and assist in implementation of appropriate controls.
• Aid the Site SHE Manager or Coordinator in leading the SHE Pillar in accordance with ManEx.
• Attain a thorough understanding of the Unilever BBS Program and support deployment in the site.
• Attain a thorough understanding of the Unilever PSM Program and support deployment in the site and support the application of Unilever guidelines and procedures for Process Safety assessment (SIMAS)
• Influence line management and drive safety leadership.
• Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements and Unilever standards.
• Work closely with Occupational Health personnel to identify and mitigate risks which may lead to occupational ill health.
• Assist the Site SHE Manager or Coordinator to develop and lead the internal crisis committees and safety committee; support the site leader in leading serious incident investigation and analysis.
• Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses, safe behaviour observations and deep compliance audits.
• Assist in delivery of training programs.
• Direct Reports.
• Accountants Payable
• Fixed Asset Accountant.
• Tax and Treasury Accountant.
• Sales Operations Staff.
• Key Interfaces.
• Experience in people management
• Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building.
• Employee coaching and development skills.
• Relevant Experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in Accounting Professionals
Sponsored Job Request for Quotation (Contractor for Construction of Toilet in Hospital Compaund) Kibondo, Tanzania We are SGS – The world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized…
Position: Project Director Location TZ Job ID : 2021-4343 Experience (Years) : 10 Overview Jhpiego seeks a Project Director to provide vision, leadership and direction to ensure the strategic, programmatic,…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 18 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 31-08-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Capacity Development and Grants…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 23 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 16-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: AFYA HATUA HIV Care…
Overview Job Category: Management Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 03 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 21-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Records Managment Assistant […
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 03 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 26-08-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Research Nurse [ Type:…