Jobs at:Robert Walters
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, February 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A leading Health-care provider with operations across East Africa is seeking an established Finance Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the financial results meet all statutory, audit and accounting requirements.
The successful Finance Manager will be based in Tanzania and will have full authority and discretion with regard to implementing activities that relate to the key performance areas for a number of their regional offices. .
The below are some of the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
• Ensure compliance with statutory & regulatory requirements.
• Ensure all tax related documentation is submitted timeously to comply with statutory requirements.
• Management of the finance, billing and collections functions.
• Preparation of financial reports for management.
• Performance management and ensure adequate training and development of staff.
• Manage the external audit process.
• Keeping up to date with changes in international accounting and tax environment.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A relevant degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 5 years experience in an accounting environment
• A recognised Post-Graduate Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=TVVQQU5PTi40MTQyNy4xNTUwQHJvYmVydHdhbHRlcnN6YS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20