Jobs at:Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Deadline of this Job:
26 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Republic Of Tanzania
The Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions: .
Job Title: Finance Manager (1 Position)
Reporting To: Global Fund Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the GF Coordinator with the communication between the MoHSW Permanent Secretary and GF supported programs (NACP, NMCP, NTLP, HSS) and external agencies (MSD, TFDA, NIMR) on financial matters as outlined in these ToR.
• Collect information from GF supported programs and compile monthly “Flash Reports” on overall financial disbursement progress for submission to M&E Supervisor and GF Coordinator by end of second week every month.
• Scrutinize quarterly progress reports from GF supported programs; compare with planned activities; summarize findings in brief reports to GF Coordinator by end of the month into the subsequent quarter. Also provide written feedback on the report to individual programs.
• Scrutinize and submit recommendations for endorsement of GF Coordinator regarding GF supported programs’ performance in terms of timely and high quality financial reporting to:
• LFA and GF (PUDR, EFR, audit reports)
• TNCM (Dash Boards – financial information)
• Keep oversight and ensure follow-up with GF supported programs on timely and accurate adherence to:
a) Conditions Precedent related to financial management issues.
b) Special Conditions related to financial management issues.
c) Time Bound Actions related to financial management issues.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Experience and Qualifications
• CPA holder with Bachelor degree in Finance, Accountancy, or its Equivalent
• 5 years working experience on Management Accounting and Control Systems for donor funded projects.
• Experience and knowledge in Project Management Skills and Expertise in Risk Management
• Knowledge of legal requirement and control is an added advantage.
• Excellent Communication Skills are important.
• Must be Conversant with several accounting systems e.g. EPICOR.
• Age limit: 50 years
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any. The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for: your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees. All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry before 15:30hrs December 26th 2020 and channeled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children, Government City Health Road
P.O Box 743, 40478 DODOMA.
• Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
• For more information kindly visit http://www.moh.go.tz