Jobs at:The Global Health Supply Chain Technical Assistance
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for providing overall finance and administrative support to the Finance and Administration Unit particularly in regards to review invoices, staff advances and expense reports, posting transactions into project accounting systems, initiating payments in mobile money system, assisting in developing VAT reporting to TRA and USAID and other administrative work assigned by your supervisor. This position will report to and working alongside with the Director of Finance Administration.
• Responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
• Review advance and expense reports, as well as other expenses to ensure that all expenditures are processed in compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and that all transactions are processed according to internal procedures
• Maintain all accounting and procurement files electronically
• Assist in monthly accounting closeout
• Enter payments using mobile money payment system
• Support the Director of Finance and Administration in ensuring all procurement are processed according to USAID and internal rules and procedures
• Prepare purchase order (PO) and maintain it in electronic filing system
• Assist in developing VAT reporting to TRA and USAID
• Assist activity managers in workshop implementation as necessary. Activities including coordinating with vendors on conference facilities, travel coordination, travel to field to support per diem payments in trainings
• Withholding taxes deductions and payments, submit the WHT certificates to the vendors
• Manage the petty cash account
• Performing any other duty(ies) as may be assigned by his/her supervisor
• Recognized professional qualification in accounting
• High proficiency in Excel
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Communicates with colleagues in a clear and courteous manner
• Ability to take initiative and work in teams with minimum supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook required
• Financial experience with a USAID-funded project and knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
• Able and willing to travel within the country when required and if necessary
• Experience working with an NGO an added advantage
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality for all company and staff proprietary matters
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested in applying this position please send your resume, cover letter to [email protected] . And kindly include title you are applying for in the subject line.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Deadline for submission shall be on May 13, 2022.
GHSC - TA - TZ is an equal opportunity employer.