Eye Technology II
Jobs at:Tanga city
Deadline of this Job:
22 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Tanga , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• A Diploma in Science in the field of eye from a Government recognized college and registered with the Professional Councils where applicable
Tasks and responsibilities
• He will work in the basis of the eyes.
• To diagnose and treat eye diseases
• To plan and coordinate outreach services outside the center (Outreach clinic).
• Design methods to improve eye care in its workplace.
• Interpret data and information collected and act on it
• Provided by counseling (provider initiated for counseling and testing for HIVIAIDS).
• Carving glasses.
• To perform such other duties as may be assigned to him or her by his or her supervisor for his or her education, experience and skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
The applicant must be a Tanzanian citizen aged 18 to 45.
Applications must be accompanied by shadows of certificates, one recent passport size photograph, personal details (CV) of the applicant and telephone number .
On the envelope write the work he has requested.
Transcript and provisional results will not be accepted.
In addition this work is for a 6 month contract only.
The deadline for applications is 22/05/2022.
All applications should be sent to:
• City Council Director,
• S.L.P. 178, Tanga. Sipora Liana
• DIRECTOR OF TANGA CITY
• TANGA DIRECTOR
• This announcement was made by: Office of the Director, City Council, S.L.P. 178, Tanga.