Executive Assistant For The Country Manager/ CEO
Mtwara, Mtwara Region,
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate and Maintain the diary of the CEO/Country Manager including organizing of all appointments, meetings, Travel Allowance etc.
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information required for the CEO/Country Manager for meetings, preparation etc, and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
- Arrange both internal and external meetings requested and in advance for recurring meetings.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Tale dictation and minutes in the meeting whenever required.
- Process expense claims and advances for the CEO/Country Manager as per requirement.
- Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation and logistics for guests whenever required.
- Reminding the CEO/Country Manager of important tasks and maintain deadlines.
- Typing, Compiling, preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Be in liaison with Senior HR Officers in all matters related to Administration including rest house, office environment, official visitors etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by CEO/Country Manager.
- Holder of Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Business Management.
- At least 8 years of working experience in relevant position.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communication both English and Swahili language
- Excellent use Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- The ability to work at his/her own initiative and to tight deadline
- Typing speed of 50WPM
- Honesty and Reliability
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development