Jobs at:Kazinikwetu Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
05 October 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of client is looking for a fully competent electrical engineer to apply intensive and diversified knowledge of electrical engineering principles and practices in manufacturing and similar industry. You will be required to work independently on complex engineering tasks. .
• Be fully involved in electrical plants and machinery upkeep.
• Monitor electrical problems to all installations including staff houses and water supply pump stations.
• Scheduling and supervising available electricians and ensure smooth running of factories operations.
• Attending and co-coordinating major and minor electrical breakdowns with other maintenance crew around the Company.
• Maximizing asset availability by managing spare part inventory.
• Ensure that, TPM principles, e.g. supporting AM, EEM/planned maintenance are effectively applied.
• Be on top of Radio communication and telecommunication systems and repair.
• Specify power requirements for production and ensure smooth running of power houses.
• Ensure smooth running and upkeep of irrigation electrical pumps and all pump houses.
• Ensure provision of energy use reduction solutions in all tea processing factories.
• Managing asset safety, regulatory affairs and application of engineering standards.
• Make sure that all operations are in adherence to occupational health and safety standards.
• Ensure LoTo systems are fully operational in all factories and departments.
• Ensure that all incidents are promptly reported and investigated according to the set procedures.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least 3 years of experience in mining or construction.
• Registered as a licensed Professional Engineer
• Able to run electrical operations in a factory
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Ability to interface with clients and manage client relationships
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://kazinikwetu.talentlyft.com/jobs/electrical-engineer-v3