Jobs at:Afroil Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Installation of electrical components, machines and gadgets; maintenance of such machines as well as troubleshooting and repairs whenever there is a breakdown.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Educated to a degree level in Electrical engineering or a related field from a reputable university or institution.
• Must be a registered member of the Tanzanian Board of Engineers.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as Electrical engineer from Oil/Gas
industry is required.
• Ability to comprehend and adhere to health and safety regulations and standards
• Ability to anticipate problems and quickly find solutions to them
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified candidates to send their updated CVs through email;
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. This position attracts competitive package and remuneration.
Deadline of application is Friday 28th January 2022 before 5 pm.