Job Title: Relationship Manager, SME (2 positions)
Reporting Line: Senior Coverage Manager, SME
Location: Lake Zone (1 position) - to be based in Mwanza & Southern Zone (1 position) – to be based in Mtwara
Application Deadline: 6 th February 2021
Tanzania Health Promotion Supports (THPS) is an indigenous NGO established under nongovernmental organization act No 24 of 2002 in 2011. THPS works in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC), Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG), Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of Health (MoH) in Zanzibar with a goal of ensuring accessible high-quality health care services to Tanzanians; through the strengthening of health and community systems for comprehensive quality health services including HIV/AIDS; Tuberculosis; prevention of GBV; reproductive, maternal, neonatal, child, and adolescent health (RMNHCAH) services; laboratory systems and services and health management information systems (HIMS.
THPS is implementing the Strengthening the Quality, Accessibility, and Sustainability of the National Health Laboratory Services (NHLS) project in the United Republic of Tanzania Under PEPFAR.: The project supports continuous quality improvement for HIV and TB services through traditional sit-in and video teleconferencing among other project areas and coordinated ECHO clinics for dedicated communities of practice.
The project has recently encountered increasing demand to coordinate ECHO clinics for TB and HVL and the urgent manpower to assist on the following roles;
SCOPE OF WORK
- Work with ECHO Program Officer to prepare list and schedules of SMEs and share with all SMEs in advance
- Remind all SMEs at least 2 days and a day prior the ECHO sessions, prepare the logistics including coordinating presentations of case studies from responsible HFs
- Work with Spokes regularly to ensure Case studies are prepared and shared in advance with Hub, SMEs as needed
- Send /share invites and reminders for the NHLS supported ECHO clinics regularly to stimulate participation in these ECHO sessions.
- Make follow-up on sessions including making calls and responding to raised issues by the Communities of Practice through e-mails, WhatsApp groups, etc.
- Maintain records of ECHO clinics attendance including supporting ECHO clinics data entry.
- Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly ECHO clinics reports to the project leadership as required.
- Participate in the development of ECHO materials including experiential and training curricula based on needs for specific NHLS supported ECHO clinics.
- Maintain confidentiality for all clients and institutional information accessed through work and engagement enable by or through the volunteership roles.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned by his/her supervisors
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen
- Minimum Bachelor degree holder from a recognized university.
- Degree in computer science or statistics is advantage merit for the applicant.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required; ability to effectively work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Swahili
- To work under close oversight of THPS supervisor
- No expectancy of employment with THPS at the end of the contract.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their application cover letter one-page maximum and CV four pages maximum to ( [email protected] ) by 27 th January 2021 with a subject line of ‘Position’ ECHO Data Entry Intern’’ . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women, people living with HIV/AIDS, and people living with disability are encouraged to apply.