Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is seeking a;
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Get customer satisfaction by installing, repairing, inspecting and commissioning service, considering economical and other aspects. Problem solving by using of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately in different kinds of situations. Knowledge of the tasks, tools and procedures associated with providing technical support to the sales team and prospective customers.
- Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises.
- Report and document results after above actions.
- Responsible for plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Provide problem solving to customer.
- Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
- Guide colleagues in service methods and tools.
- Share own knowledge to enable colleagues to expand their knowledge.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification
- Trade Certificate of Competence, if possible, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Electrical, Millwright
- Minimum 5 year experience working as Field Service Technician with proven competence as Earth moving Equipment or Surface boom and rotary drill technician knowledge in the above mentioned field
- The individual has Safety, Communication & supervisory skills.
- Proficient in Computer, confident with Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Access, Power point etc.,
- Full physical & medical certificate to work in mining environment
- At least 5 to 8 years experience in Fault finding / electro hydraulic / auto electrical / hydraulic / PLC, remote control offerings
- Factory knowledge on underground drills and load & haul will be an added advantage
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.