District Manager (OMAO)
Jobs at:UAP Insurance Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UAP Insurance Tanzania is a member of the UAP Old Mutual Group in East Africa, which is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited (OML). UAP Insurance has been in operations in Tanzania since 2013 following the acquisition of the majority stake in Century Insurance Company. We are proud of our contribution in the growth of the Insurance Industry and our commitment is to enable our customers achieve their financial goals through the provision of innovative insurance solutions.
UAP Insurance Tanzania contributes to the communities that we operate in through CSR activities in education, health and social welfare and participates in industry initiatives aimed at improving financial literacy and inclusiveness in the country. The Company operates a large footprint in the country with offices in all major cities and now wishes to recruit a high caliber individual to fill the following senior position below .
• Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
• Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
• Develop effective marketing strategy by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plan.
• Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and outcomes.
• Design and execute innovative marketing strategy.
• Establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations
• Ensure a standardized service to all customers.
• Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
• Facilitation in product development.
• Facilitation in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
• To develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients, agents and brokers in a manner that ensures achievement of set business goals
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Arusha/District-Manager--OMAO-_JR-6622