Director of Finance and Administration - Tanzania Horticulture
Jobs at:Abt Associates
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Director of Finance and Administration, under the supervision of the Chief of Party, will have primary responsibility for financial and administrative management for the Tanzania Horticulture Activity, supervision and oversight of all financial and administrative support staff, and establishment of the systems and procedures required to ensure compliance with USAID regulations and local law. This position will also oversee contracts, procurement and subcontracting, budgeting, reporting, human resources (HR), and general administrative support. The position is contingent upon contract award to Abt Associates.
• Master’s Degree in Public or Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
• At least 8 years of relevant work experience managing grants or contracts for private sector, universities, international NGOs or other organizations with similar scopes of work.
• Experience and knowledge in fiscally and operationally managing all aspects of at least one large multi-million US dollar contract funded by an international donor required, USAID experience highly preferred
• Supervisory and/or management work experience including: (1) direct supervision of professional and support staff; (2) quality evaluation of staff performance and deliverables; (3) contract management (required); and (4) ability to lead large complex programs and motivate multidisciplinary, multicultural teams.
• Experience with USAID and other donor-funded health projects, highly desirable.
• Excellent financial management skills and knowledge of latest project management tools and computer applications.
• Ability to set priorities and multi-task.
• Strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English communications skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/100786/?utm_medium=jobshare