Rafiki Social Development Organization is a development and advocacy Non-Governmental and Non-profit making Organization working with Children, Youth, Marginalized and Vulnerable groups, families, and their communities to reach their full potential by advocating for their rights and tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. The Organization was established in January 2005 and registered under the NGO Act of 2002, issued with a registration number No.00NGO/00006336 to operate in the Tanzania Mainland.
Rafiki-SDO is currently implementing the EpiC Project in Shinyanga Municipal Council and Shinyanga District Council which is funded by USAID through FHI360 with the aim of address critical gaps and bottlenecks in the response to HIV among key and vulnerable populations (KVP) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW).
Number of Positions: 3
Office Location: Shinyanga, Tanzania
Work station: Shinyanga MC & Shinyanga DC
Reporting to: Program Manager
Duration: 12 Months / Renewable (full time)
Salary: Attractive package
- Enter data, run output reports from databases and cross-check with data sources to make sure that data are accurate.
- Assist the data manager in keeping records of all the forms collected from field activities file completed forms in an organized manner Enter data, run output reports from databases and cross-
- check with data sources to make sure that data are accurate.
- Ensure all data are routinely entered into the database and updated
- Ensuring data quality through reviewing of all data collection forms submitted to the office by field officers and other data collectors particularly, the health unit’s staff, CHWs, and identifying the errors and working with data collectors to ensure that the errors are timely addressed.
- Ensuring data and field level are collected according to EpiC guidelines, well kept at all levels, analyzed and results shared with data manager.
- Conducting data verification and periodic data audits to ensure data quality at all times
- Certificate or Diploma in Information Technology, health information
- Additional training in Monitoring and Evaluation, community mobilization, counseling is of added advantages.
- Experience in HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment Programming.
- Community health experiences and capacities.
- The ability of Community Health Work, Health Committees (villages Health committees, Ward Development committees, Health facilities committees) etc.
- Ability to build a relationship with Key Vulnerable Populations (KVP) groups at community levels.
- Able to work with Health staff at different district council levels.
- Computer literacy is highly required.
- Able to timely collect, compilation, and data analysis as required by the EpiC.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, please submit your application letter to Executive Director, Rafiki-SDO, P.O.BOX 2078, SHINYANGA. Describing why you are the right candidate for this position, curriculum vitae detailing your experience, copy of educational certificates, and three (3) professional referees from previous and current place of employment. Please send the application to [email protected] , via Postal or by hand at Rafiki-SDO Shinyanga, Ndembezi ward near Ngokolo RC church.
NOTE: For those who apply through email, should indicate the position title in the email subject line.
Rafiki-SDO will review the applications sent to the official e-mail address, Postal and application which will be submitted to the Rafiki-SDO office. The closing date for the applications will be Friday 2nd October 2020, 17:00 PM .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To learn more about Rafiki-SDO visit: www.rafikisdo.or.tz