Reports to: M&E officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contract Duration; 12 months renewable based on performance and availability of
- Conduct electronic data entry and cleaning of the paper forms from field activities.
- Follow-up with SBCC registers, Biomedical registries services, referral and linkage tracing and verification; Participate in data cleaning and analysis activities, and participate in supportive supervision to outreach workers on M&E issues.
- S/he will work closely with the other members of the program and M&E teams.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Conduct timely and complete data entry from paper based sources to electronic sources
2. Compare data entered with source documents to verify accuracy of data and detect and correct errors
3. Track referral forms and conduct verification with registers and databases at community and facilities
4. Participate in generation of queries and data cleaning activities
5. Inform supervisor of any problems or errors observed in the database and detect any hardware and software malfunctions and notify supervisor
6. Assist in training new Peer educators and other workers on data collection tools, including referrals, reporting and database
7. Assist in development of monthly, quarterly, and other reports on all indicators for submission and review by supervisors
8. Assist in development of data analysis presentations and progress tracking at regional level
9. Maintain security of data tools at all times, including protecting the
confidentiality of records and data
10. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Required Education: Degree, Advanced Diploma or Certific ate in data management, computer science, monitoring & evaluation, statistics, or related field;
2. Required Experience: Minimum 1 year experience with electronic data entry and cleaning
3. Preferred experience with HIV/AIDS programs
4. Preferred familiarity with MOHCDGEC/PEPFAR data systems including DHIS2 and DATIM
5. Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive information contained in data sources.
7. Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal.
8. Ability to interact well with all targeted groups and peer outreach workers by facilitating a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory, and non- stigmatizing environment in the program, to welcome all key and vulnerable population beneficiaries regardless of their background
9. Must be a Tanzanian Citizen; preference given to candidates already living in the job location region.
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURE
The PHSRF provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals and if you are interested, you are encouraged to apply to
*[email protected]*com copy to [email removed] .
Interested and qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV only via email: DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES
Closing Dates: On 22nd September 2020 at 17:00 hrs
For the financial year 2020-2021, PHSRF is seeking energetic and professional candidates to fill for the vacant positions as below