Jobs at:AFYA Micro Finance Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AFYA Micro Finance Company Limited (AMiF) is a specialized Microfinance Institution that provides affordable loans for the health sector in Tanzania. AMiF targets the lower end market, in particular, Accredited Drug Dispensing Outlets (ADDOs), Pharmacies, dispensaries, small clinics, healthcare training centers, health sector employees etc. The company is seeking to recruit the officers to fill vacancies available at its branches.
Reporting to: Head of Credit
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviewing loan applications, loan terms and credit requirements
• Providing technical assistance and training Provide Health Care Providers in understanding the effective use of financial institutions, how to apply for a loan, importance of loan repayment and business promotion.
• Formulating of Microfinance loan groups.
• Evaluating loan proposals for Branch Manager/Head of Credit
• Monitoring loan performance.
• Managing loan delinquency and recovery.
• Implementing the AMiF brands, products and services.
• Managing quality customer services and relations.
• Complying with AMiF ending policy.
• Determining potential risk areas and conducting periodic loan reviews.
• Appraising client loan applications to ensure compliance.
• Visiting prospective clients business
• Assessing applicants character to minimize default
• Analyzing clients’ financial information
• Providing technical support & training to lending group or individuals
• Submitting required reports and attending group meetings credit product designing and packaging
• Identifying training needs and supervising loans regularly
• Performing any relevant duties as may be assigned by branch manager/head of credit or any other relevant authority
Desired attributes, skills and experience:
• Strong analytical, communication, facilitation, mediation and meeting Management skills.
• Knowledge of financial spreadsheet and feasibility analysis
• Knowledge of processes and tools of affordable microfinance development.
• Acceptable Computing literacy/skills.
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to work both in a team and independently with minimum supervision
• Keenness to details and zeal to achieve agreed deliverables
A holder of Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Risk Management or related equivalent qualifications from recognized university or institution.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Competitive and attractive Salary package commensurate to qualifications. For More information on these position.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria on these roles, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV stating your current position, academic qualifications and skills, E-mail and telephone contacts, including names and contacts of 3 referees. All applications should be addressed to;
The Managing Director,
Afya Microfinance Limited,
P.O. Box 76741,
Dar Es Salaam
Email to [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by November 26th, 2020.