TPC Ltd is one of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Corporate Affairs Department at Hospital Section, Garage & Transport Department at Light Vehicle Section.
POST: CONTROLLER HYGIENE L 1 (1 Post)
Reports to the Hospital Manager
Core Job Description: Responsible for all domestic fumigation and other activities as instructed.
- Ensure that all equipment’s are functioning well and that poisons are used reliably.
- To take care of all work equipment’s assigned to him/her and supervise Attendant parasite control.
- Ensure the use of the right poisons to repel/kill insects.
- Ensuring the correct use of protective equipment by subordinates.
- Ensure correct use of kerosine and related poisons in ponds to prevent mosquito breeding.
- Prepare a schedule of spraying poisons to repel/kill insects for the factory, garage, villages, staff camps etc.
- Ensure adequate availability of poisons so as not to interrupt the service.
- Responsible for cleaning the environment of the storage area for their daily needs.
- Ensure that he/she is careful and concerned about people’s lives and will not endanger people’s lives by using poison.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Should demonstrate ability to Hygiene Control experience, Health & Safety.
Form Four Certificates and any other related certificate on Hygiene. 4 years working experience on the related field will be an added advantage.
NOTE: Internal Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The closing deadline for all applications is 11th August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, “if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 August 2022.