Jobs at:Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Deadline of this Job:
03 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Clinician requires extensive, current knowledge on providing clinical care to HIV patients and providing consultation to HIV-positive patients in the clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the clinic including:
• Management of Opportunistic Infections
• Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) eligibility, Initiating patients on ART, same day initiation, 3-6 months drug prescription, IPT initiation
• Managing complications of ART
• Initiation and monitoring of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
• Proper documentation of CTC2 cards, clinical notes Transforming/translate data into strategic plan to reach set targets
• Hold/spearheading WIT/QI meeting to discuss progress vs. target and quality of services
• Providing consultation to HIV-positive patients on the wards/OPD as requested
• Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for Monitoring and evaluation within the Clinic
• Participating in Clinic Team Meetings and assisting the facility in charge in strategic planning for the CTC/PMTCT
• Doing any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
• Advance Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Degree in Medicine from recognized Institution
• Minimum of two years’ experience of working in the HIV Program
• Registered member of MCT
• Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 3rd May, 2022 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected] .