Child psychologist officer -Volunteer
Jobs at:Community’s Expertise for Development Contributions (CEDC)
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Community’s Expertise for Development Contributions is nonprofit organizations legally registered in 2018 under registration no: ooNGO/00009929. The entity is hereby inviting volunteer jobs opportunities to Tanzanians.
Volunteer Employment: Child psychologist officer (1post)
Reports to: Program coordinator
Post objective: Contribute on children growth development, protection, advocacy and rights access for their sustainable wellbeing.
• Children violence follow ups purposefully to protect them for their rights access
• Design programs for children growth careers developments
• Conduct researches (Needs Assessments) arriving with strong reports to develop projects
• Ensure children protection and advocacy nurturing them for their wellbeing
• Confidently working with social medias like radios stations, televisions and internet for marketing purposes
Education: At least Bachelor degree or Masters in psychology, sociology or social work
• Worked with children at least for 3years.
• Good in working with local Government Authorities
• Experienced in working with donors around the globe for their retention in programs
• Advanced in computer literate uses including Microsoft office and analysis soft wares like STATA and EXCEL
• Capacity to convert knowledge into application through reading various literatures.
• Good command of English (Oral and written)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please use [email protected] to send your application addressing to the Executive Director of the entity. Deadline for application is 25/August/2021. Preference is given to women bearing in mind that there will be no salaries till programs arise and ready to live in Dodoma