CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - MEDICAL
Location: Dar es Salaam
HR World ltd on behalf of our reputable client in the Insurance Industry we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to manage and ensure financial accounting and reporting relating to the medical division.
1. Managing and ensuring monthly performance reporting for medical divisions.
2. Providing quarterly reporting to Commissioner
3. Preparing and providing half-year performance reporting.
4. Preparing and availing the annual budget for the section.
5. Ensuring annual closing and production of financial statements.
6. Overall over-seeing of expense schedule preparation.
7. Participating in preparation of AKFED monthly & quarterly reports.
8. Developing, training, motivating, and evaluating departmental staff to achieve the highest levels of performance.
9. Identifying, implementing, and benchmarking best practices in management
10. Determining & coordinating departmental reporting and communication requirements
11. Cheque confirmations and MIFT (Manually initiated funds transfers) instructions and internal/ inter-account/ interbank transfers
12. Liaison and relations between the company and its bankers for all appropriate transactions
- BCom, CPA(T)
- Proficient in the use of Oracle Financials and other relevant financial accounting modules
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and packages
- At least 7yrs industry experience
- Performance reporting and Management
Internal controls and risk management measures
Interested candidates who are qualified for this position may send their CV ONLY to [email protected] before 16th September 2021