Deadline of this Job:
25 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Kilimanjaro , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible to ensure that all transactions run smoothly and maximize customer satisfaction as
well as to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
• Manage transactions with customers accurately and efficiently using the hospital's electronic
• medical record system.
• Review patient bills and ensure pricing is accurate.
• Collect payments whether in cash or any other form approved by the hospital manager.
• Issue receipts.
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information.
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the hospital.
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area.
• Track transactions and report any discrepancies.
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Ensure all transactions run smoothly and help maximize patient and all visitor satisfaction.
• Customer satisfaction oriented.
• Strons communication and tune manasement skills.
• Familiarity with electronic equipment and systems, like EMR and POS.
• Personal Specifications
• Work experience as a Cashier in Hospital or in a similar role in sales, Diploma in accountancy/banking and finance or any other related field.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
• Human Resources Executive Officer,
• P. O. Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro
• Tel: +255272754389,
• E-mail: [email protected]