Call for Experts
Jobs at:WIMA Leadership Academy
Deadline of this Job:
12 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Given the increased demand for our services, the academy seeks to engage local & international experienced, competent, self-motivated, and dynamic experts on an on-call basis to facilitate our growing executive education programmes.
Qualifications and Experience
• Must hold a Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Public Administration, Social Science, or any other related disciplines.
• Must have at least 15-20 years of experience serving in corporate or leadership experience, and certification in leadership training will be an added advantage.
• Candidates should also have facilitation experience in either of the following areas:
• Strategic planning & Leadership, Strategy Formulation, Implementation, and Alignment
• Corporate Governance (board readiness & board effectiveness)
• Financial Skills for Non-Financial Managers, Risk Management, and Internal Controls in
• Personal Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (GENOS Certified or any other El Certification)
• Resilience & confidence
• Critical thinking
• Conflict resolution
• Master of networking
• Personal branding & visibility
• Public speaking for women leaders (The art of storytelling)
• Executive presence/leadership
• Organisational Assessment and Diagnosis (Certification and proven track records of experience with assessment and diagnosis tools)
• Leading Change/change management
• Negotiation Skills for women leaders
• Power of influence
• Effective leadership; communication
• Organizational culture assessments
• Executive coaching & mentoring; How to best harness from the relationship
• Work-life integration strategies
• Managing your career & upwards
• Mental health crisis management.
Skills and Competencies
• An understanding of women leadership challenges
• Ability to provide clear learning objectives and outcomes related to specific topics.
• Advanced computer skills, especially presentation software.
• A compelling storyteller with leadership and life experiences related to specific topics especially from a woman’s perspective
• Excellent communication skills to promote active learning and participant engagement.
• Conversant with the socio-economic and political environment of the United Republic of Tanzania and the rest of Africa.
• Self-confidence to motivate and engage high-level women leaders.
• Advanced language skills (strong command of English and Swahili)
• Please share your cv and short proposal (course outline) with the subject of the training of interest.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree