Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform prevent maintenance per defined interval or schedule
- Recognizes and collect potential equipment failure or unsafe condition and communicate this to POWER PLANT ENGINEER.
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical hydraulic and other related problems on plant facilities and equipments
- Control maintenance artisan and maintenance workers reporting to him/her
- Improving and enforcing good workmanship through coaching and training
- Ensure maintenance spare is controlled and ordered on time
- Ensure all aspects of legislation and safety systems are applied to the full extent and ensure persons reporting to him/her comply.
- Open a door approach, cooperation with staff, and strong drive towards superior performance.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Functional knowledge of mechanical components (ie. Valves, Gearboxes, Bearings, Pumps, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work both independent and in a teamwork environment completing objectives efficiently.
- Understand, practice and enforce safe work practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education and Related Experience
- Holder of Diploma in Mechanical/FTC in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience in Sugar or Manufacturing industry or related mechanical maintenance fields at Supervision level.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their applications to [email protected] with email subject 'BOILER MECHANICAL SUPERITENDANT'.
Deadline: 14th September 2021