Board Member Vacancy
Jobs at:TOL Gases Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TOL Gases Limited is the leading manufacturer and distributor of Industrial and Medical Gases. Additionally the Company distributes high quality brands of welding and related consumables as well as medical oxygen related appliances within Tanzania and the neighbouring countries through distributorship arrangements.
The Company was established in the 1950’s and has been listed in the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange since 1998.
The secretariat of the Board of Directors of TOL Gases Limited, do hereby invite applications from suitable candidates who wish to be elected to fill one vacant position of Board Membership representing experts.
• Expertise in Accounting and Finance, Engineering or Governance.
• Applicants are required to be nominated / proposed by a Shareholder who is duly qualified to be present and vote at the meeting and has signed the proposition to concede his willingness to be elected.
• Any shareholder who would like to nominate / propose a person for election to represent professionals/experts, may submit the following to the Secretary not earlier than 9th August 2021 and not later than 21st August 2021
• Notice of his/her intention to propose such a person signed by the proposed person conceding his willingness to be elected.
• Resume of the proposed person with due consideration to the requirements of the Companies Act and the Company’s MEMARTS.
• Submission should be delivered to the following address.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8