Associate Finance & Administration Officers
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, EngenderHealth, D-tree International, and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract.
Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV, TB, and FP services across each continuum.
Job title: Associate Finance & Administration Officers
Location: Manyara, Dodoma, and Tabora
Direct reporting line: Senior Finance & Administration Manager
Reporting to Senior Finance and Administration Manager, Associate Finance & Administration Officer will work as part of council project teams to ensure timely support of project activities implementation. He/she is responsible to provide support in the various aspects of project operations and working closely with DAR-based operations and project activity holders. He/she will provide backup to other operations staff when needed and as advised by the supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Training facilitation
- Provide operations facilitations to all activity holders in the assigned councils
- Provide logistical facilitation to acquire training and workshop venues
- Ensure payments of all training participants and full accountability of the payments either done through Money wallet (MWP) or any other mechanism.
- Work with procurement to ensure all services providers like external caterers services are well-coordinated
- Facilitate and coordinate the travels of all external training and workshop participants in the coordination of activity holders
- Commodities and inventory management
- Facilitate project commodities management in the assigned councils and ensure they are fully accounted for.
- Support in the training report writing as may be called upon from time to time
- Timely prepare and submit cash liquidation reports to the finance unit.
- Coordinate to ensure all trip reports are prepared by all EGPAF participants and approved on a timely basis
- Ensure EGPAF participants complete timesheets on time during the travel time.
- Meeting facilitation
- Support in the minutes taken during official projects meetings in assigned councils
- Support in the management of CHW’s and other auxiliary workers assigned to the projects
- Managing petty cash for the assigned councils.
- Assist in preparation of payment vouchers when required
- Assist in filing of supporting documentation for payments
- A degree holder in accounting/finance, project management, or administration
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong attention to details
- High numeracy, sound technical skills, and analytical approach to work
- Good time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resources Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through the given link.
Closing date: December 10, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.