Jobs at:KaziniKwetu Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Kigamboni , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable English medium school in Kigamboni is looking for an Assistant Teacher. The ideal candidate should have a very good command in English.. .
• Assisting classroom teachers in the care, health, welfare and safety of children
• Working with a team of teachers, to provide a caring environment where children are safe and secure.
• Setting up class rooms and engage in play.
• Assisting classroom teacher with closing of the classroom each day.
• Helps and supervises children during all activities
• Ensures that the appearance, cleanliness, and safe environment of the classroom are appropriately maintained
• Helps prepare and implement classroom lesson plans, programs, and schedules
• Ensures that all classroom and outdoor equipment are in good working condition and are used and maintained properly
• Physically arranges the classroom into well-defined interest areas
• Prepares and implements classroom lesson plans, programs, and schedules
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least one year of similar experience with children aging between 2 and 8.
• Certificate in early childhood education
• Pleasant/friendly demeanor
• Highly professional and dependable
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://kazinikwetu.talentlyft.com/jobs/assistant-teacher-jkx