Assistant Chief Instructor
Jobs at:Farm For the Future
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Iringa , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for experienced, responsible and committed person in training various agriculture training who will assisting our Chief Instructor in various activities of our organization. This position is specifically for women. Posted by Editorial Staff from Mabumbe.com Workstation: Head office of Farm For the Future (FFF) which located in Iringa Region, Kilolo District, Mazombe Division, Ilula Ward in Masukanzi Hamlet. .
• Review and ensure up to date training programs that bring people out of poverty and give them good health.
• Plan and implement quality trainings with right components, to make financial and nutrition success for the trained people.
• Develop concept notes for unique training programs, with training modules, references and training materials considering the need of farmers, young mothers or any group of people intended to be trained as the need arises.
• Take responsibility to monitor, evaluate and report the results (quality performance of our various training programs/modules) and take necessary measures for their improvement.
• Prepare successfully applications towards AID organisations and others to secure the necessary financial income for this NGO. We are looking for a business minded person.
• Can communicate to high and low the uniqueness of FFF with commercial farming and training on the same arena, as a business model to end poverty
• Adopt and ensure the field demonstration practices are in good standard.
• Prepare Annual/Quarterly Work Plan – particularly in implementation of our various training programs.
• Coordinating trainings to be conducted under ACE and together with ACE/FFF partners.
• Ensure proper documentation and reporting of trainings.
• Identifying suitable areas/places for learning and guide for organizing exchange/exposure visits.
• Carry out regular visits to the field to see the effectiveness and taking experiences of the farmers for further improvement.
• Establish and maintaining effective monitoring and evaluation system and continuous follow up and evaluation of trainings.
• Preparing training/learning materials and schemes of work.
• Mobilize establishment and management of demonstration plots in the project areas for learning purpose.
• Any other task that will be assigned by supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
We are seeking qualified woman with ideally demonstrated passion for our programs. Interested woman who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Extension, Agronomy, Agriculture general, Horticulture, Agribusiness or any other related field.
• At least 3 + years of consecutive experience as supervisor in agriculture training.
• Knowledge of Good Facilitation and Training Delivery Skills.
• Responsible, committed and result oriented
• Used to work together with very experience partners.
• Strong communication and platform skills.
• Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Report writing skills.
• Demonstrated leadership experience at work, or outside of work, enthusiasm for learning, and openness to feedback.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Proficiency in computer application skills like Ms Words, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
• Language: Both English and Swahili are required
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their CV, motivational letter which demonstrate that the candidate meets the main criteria in this advert, including references details and supporting documents i.e. Certificates, via Email: [email protected] cc [email protected] . Deadline 15th July 2020.