Assistance General Manager MIPS
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Evaluate the reliability of systems and specialized equipment to ensure effective and efficient execution, and Oversee the mechanical and electrical inspection of plant equipments.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and oversee the implementation of the MIPS schedule.
• Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information.
• Perform Planning and scheduling activities in SAP.
• Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
• Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
• Continuously monitor the reliability of machines and processes and make recommendations as to replacing, modifying, or repairing it.
• Review engineering specifications and drawings, proposing design modifications to improve reliability within cost and other performance requirements.
• Evaluate the failure rates and maintenance costs of equipment and processes.
• Make suggestions and implement plans to reduce equipment failure and decrease maintenance costs
• Provide input in defining asset maintenance and risk management plans.
• Define the criteria for equipment evaluation, testing, inspection and distribution of various maintenance tasks.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the CGM or Plant Director.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering.
Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
• Working knowledge of cement manufacturing industry
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on project management experience
• Working knowledge of engineering economics including cost/benefit analysis
• Ability to think strategically and holistically, to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
• Good and holistic understanding of the business operations, inter-relationships and dependencies
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good problem analysis and solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
• Personal Health Insurance
• Pay Off Time
• Training and Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 180
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://apply.workable.com/dangote/j/23C56F091D/