Assignment Network - Research Associate or Officer, Market Dynamics
Nonprofit, and NGO
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Friday, October 15, 2021
, Base Salary:
Percentage time: 30-50%
Program/Division: Market Dynamics
Location: US, Kenya, Tanzania, Senegal, or India
Start date: Immediate
End date: October 2022
Scope of Work
Support the preparation, conduct and monitoring of a clinical study (A hybrid study of next generation pulse oximeters to support the integrated management of childhood illnesses in primary care settings: A mixed methods diagnostic accuracy and implementation study measuring the usability, performance, acceptability, and feasibility of multimodal devices in Kenya, Senegal, Tanzania, and India).
• Support finalizing collaboration agreements with local research partners in each country (partners identified by PATH team).
• Develop essential study documents with input from PATH team and local research partners.
• Coordinate SMR and ethical submissions with WHO and local ethical boards. Support any necessary revisions or amendments to the protocol or study documents.
• Support study preparation in partnership with local research partners including supplies, SOPs, and training. With input from the local research partners, develop the data management plans with electronic data collection tools, and implement the data management system for all data collected.
• In collaboration with local research partners, support study monitoring and data quality assurance. Coordinate and support statistical data analysis and results interpretation in partnership with PATH team and local research partners.
• Support drafting of a manuscript for peer-reviewed publication of the main results, with contributions from the PATH team, local research partners, and other key stakeholders as relevant. Support local research partners and PATH team in dissemination of the results.
• Demonstrated ability supporting the conduct of research studies including study design, protocol and study tool development, training, and primary data collection (interviews, focus groups, surveys, cross-sectional and longitudinal studies).
• Qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills, with applicable software tools.
• Experience supporting clinical studies involving human subjects research, including coordination with ethics committees. Desired: GCP familiarity.
• Effective written communication skills (reports, presentations, and papers).
• Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external partners.
• Demonstrated ability working across teams, programs, departments, and time zones.
Position: Africa HR Coordinator Reports to: Africa HR Director Location: Open to any country where WCS has a country office Program: Africa Programs Expected travel: Limited travel within the continent…
Regional Youth Specialist – Tanzania Horticulture Activity Longtime partner INGOs Lutheran World Relief (LWR) and IMA World Health (IMA) have founded Corus International to spearhead new collaborations and innovations across…
Overview Job Category: Human Resources Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 16 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 10-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: QSST-EACOP-Head of Human…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 04 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 22-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Project Officer, Social and…
POST HEALTH LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST II – 1 POST POST CATEGORY(S) HEALTHCARE AND PHARMACEUTICAL EMPLOYER SHIRIKA LA MZINGA APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-11-03 2021-11-16 JOB SUMMARY NIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i. To prepare…
Arusha Mjini Arusha Details Description The candidate will be responsible for developing interactive applications. Responsibilities To design interactive applications based on deployment platform (e.g. web, mobile, etc); To prepare functional…
Overview Job Category: Management Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 03 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 21-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Records Managment Assistant […